Sunday, April 11, 2010

Incredible 2nd week...

So the 2nd week has come and gone of A-100. It has been amazing so far with lots of new information to absorb and think about. There are 93 people in my class so it has been really nice getting to know everyone- a truly amazing group of people with incredible talents. I had my meeting with my career development officer and reviewed choices for placement. I have gone over the bid list a million times as there are some incredible posts to consider and also worked on narrowing my preferences. There is a lot of information to research on every post so my free time has been consumed by this process. Basically we will submit our ranks on Tuesday and wait until flag day (April 23) to find out what the next couple years of our lives have in store for us. I also have to take a language aptitude test this upcoming week- argh I fear I might stand out as language challenged (personally I think pig latin should count for something) LOL  Missing Spring in Minnesota and learning quickly that thick humidity will be my new norm-must acclimate... Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment