Saturday, November 7, 2009

Foreign Service Timeline

February 10- Foreign Service Written Exam (FSWE)
  • Hours into the exam and the computer goes black-what? Did I hit something? Step on a cord? How is this happening? Two hours of waiting and I find out it is not my fault, however, all of my information has been lost in space and I have to come back on Friday the 13th and take the entire test again (and it will be completely different). Really?
February 13, 2009
  • Successfully completed the second FSWE of the week- yes, I was feeling a bit overwhelmed and apprehensive, but in the end no black hole of internet space sucked up my information and it was completed.
March 2009
  • Submitted information and essays for the Foreign Service Qualifications Panel. Waiting on the edge  for all scores and writing to be reviewed and to receive an invitation to the Oral Assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment